My Ultimate Dream
As some of you may know this year kicked off with some what of a rocky start , having experienced a really painful Christmas the month before , another Christmas without my precious daughter Taliana was just as painful as the Christmas before .
It was giving birth to her in December 2012 that brought on my Bipolar affective disorder , prior to my pregnancy I suffered from some anxiety and bouts of depression and had some signs of a personality disorder (which I were diagnosed with in 2008 if I’ve remembered the date correctly, although i didn’t find out that I had borderline personality disorder until shortly after my birth in 2012) , but that was it .
I believe last Christmas contributed to my hospital visit early this year amongst other things that were going on at the time .
Of course it’s part of my Bipolar being so up and down , so enevitably i can end up being admitted to the acute psychiatric unit regardless. It’s something I’m so used to , in fact I’m so used to eat that to tell you the gods honest truth I don’t really know any different, it’s almost as if it’s become a part of life so therefore in some ways to me it feels like a way of life as it’s all I’ve ever known sine the age of fourteen , so I guess it’s bound to isn’t it .
Since my discharge on the 15th of February I’ve done a lot of positive things , especially recently.
So I thought i would share some of these things with you
- Re entered a relationship with the love of my life my childhood sweetheart Joel Hardy in January.
- Got a new job with a new and better events company (April)
- Felt happy and I’ve stayed feeling that way
- I bought a brand new IPad Pro
- I’ve took lots of countryside walks in the sunshine
- Gone on a fantastic date nights (may)
- I’ve discovered more of the beautiful countryside with my amazing therapy dog Molly (may)
- I’ve counselled more people with more people contacting my counselling service (happy becky)
It’s always been my ultimate dream to live in the countryside and last year that dream came true .